Meeting Logistics was tasked to manage a complex two-day, two-night meeting in Washington, DC involving 75 attendees. The primary objective was to showcase the pharmaceutical company's commercial launch strategy for a new product to their global executives. The challenge to find venue space and hotel accommodations was heightened by the intricacies of a citywide association meeting taking place concurrently. Meeting Logistics leveraged a valuable and long-standing relationship with the leadership of the citywide association for venue acquisition approvals. We conducted extensive search and site inspections in Washington, DC, and ultimately recommended two venues: Conrad Washington, DC, and Riggs Washington, DC.
Meeting Logistics provided turnkey project management, planning and execution of all programming and events. Our services played a crucial role in ensuring the success and effectiveness of the events.
Conrad Washington, DC.
· A private event the night before the official start of the meeting, at Estuary, the property’s signature restaurant. The custom menu resulted in a unique culinary experience highlighting the flavors of the Chesapeake Bay Watershed.
· A welcome event for the global group featured custom staging and a 16-ft LCD screen which created an impressive feature that evoked the audience.
· The inclusion of attendee-branded gifts at each seat enhanced the overall experience and served as a tangible reminder of the event.
· An innovative approach to patient presentation. This involved seamless integration of technology into the event, allowing the patient to be virtually present as if she were physically in the room. This kind of initiative added impactful elements to the program facilitating the participation of an individual who would otherwise be unable to attend in person due to medical constraints.
Riggs Washington, DC.
Meeting Logistics project management, planning and executionof all programming and events, resulted in exceptional outcomes.
· Production support of presentations from key opinion leaders, representatives from societies, and patient advocacy groups. The event was successful in achieving its goals of fostering relationships, sharing insights, and aligning the company's objectives with the broader perspectives of the medical and patient communities.
· The evening educational program was attended by healthcare professionals, who were attending the Infectious Disease Conference. The program, content, and facilitation were effective in engaging participants and created an environment conducive to learning and collaboration.
Meeting Logistics flexible, adaptable approach and ability to manage multiple events and projects simultaneously showcased our capacity for multitasking and strong resource planning.
We turned potential challenges into opportunities, ensuring that the client's specific goals were not just met but were exceeded.
We delivered a successful A+ experience for all involved.
Are you our next client? We're ready for the challenge!